CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lucky Me

I haven't posted in a while so I am making up for it with three posts today. I have the cutest video too but I can't get it to upload. I wonder if it is to long...... any suggestions..... I also can't get the date to show and it keeps saying "undefined" after the title of my post. I am new to this whole thing and will take any advice I can get!



Now on to the good stuff! We are having such a great summer together. Here are a couple of pictures that Ryan took while we were hanging out one night. He is exploring his talents as a photographer so anyone in need of a FREE photo shoot give him a call. He would love the practice.






Piper is still in the cooing and smiling stage. She is so much fun to watch and snuggle. She loves to watch lights and TV and has slept through the night for the past 5 days!!!! She is a very easy going baby. Lucky Me!



Tripp has been such a great helper this summer. This picture shows him helping his daddy with their daily watering. He loves to swim, dance, read books, and talk to his baby sister. His vocabulary is still growing at a rapid rate. We now have to be VERY cautious of what we say in front of him!

The other night we were outside and a horse pulling a wagon drove by. Tripp started screaming
"horsey arrr arrr". It took me a second glance at the horse to realize what he meant. The horse had black eye shades on that resembled pirate patches. Tripp saw his first pirate horse right here in Payson Utah! Everytime he tells the story I chuckle! Lucky Me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable.. Maybe Ryan will have to take some pixs of Shelbie for me. I'm trying to figure out a project I can do for my mom's birthday. Her birthday is not until November but knowing me it will take me that long to figure something out... LOL

The Alger's said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I can't believe how much Piper has grown up. Time goes by way too fast! Good luck with school starting right around the corner. I will be thinkin of you :)

Cammee said...

Pirate horse--ha! I love that kid! That picture of Piper is to die for! I love their matching hair in the one below. Lucky you is right.

The Wilson Family said...

I absolutely love that first picture of Piper. I sure do love her, Master (sorry a sentence from Callin's vocab). Everyone one of my boys have been entralled by the hose. It could occuply them for hours. We love you guys!

Tyler and Shawna said...

You ARE so lucky! I am glad you take the time to enjoy the little moments--they go so fast. By they way, I finally got our blog up and going. crazykeytes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment