CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ahhhhhhhhh!


So yesterday Ryan and I went shopping for school clothes (one of the major benefits of teaching is that you still get to go school shopping even at 31!). It did NOT go well. I am kicking myself in the rather large behind for eating all those burgers, cookies, fries, ice-cream, well you get the idea..... Ryan was looking at me with big eyes as I started to cry in the middle of the mall. I came home feeling terrible and like I needed a quick change. Today at my hair appointment I told Hailee to chop it all off, and so as you can see, she did! I think I love it, I only wish the weight could have went with it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!! You look so beautiful! I was actually feeling the same way! But you're edgy and beautiful and I'm a little jealous! =)

hamfam said...

Neeley
I am right there with you!! I told Andy that if I have to go back to school wearing maternity clothes I am not going back, unfortunately I don't think a week and a half is going to make a difference!!
I love the hair...it is so different but so you!
Jalizabeth

thehughesfamily said...

Neeley...I seriously LOVE your hair. It is darling. You look great. Can't wait to catch up on Monday:)

Jade and Charla said...

I love the hair! You look all chic and savy! And don't worry about the clothes - I don't know what I am going to do on Monday when I have to get out of Jade's basketball shorts and into real clothes...I might have red splotchy eyes that morning for pictures!

Diane said...

Neeley,
Your hair is DARLING!!! I wish I was as daring. You always look good. Now we can really whip some butt!!

The Alger's said...

Neeley! Your hair is so cute! That is going to be so easy for school! So cute! I love it :) Have fun on Monday

Amy said...

I love it and it is even cuter in person! I think that clothes shopping is bad for anyone's ego. Especially jean shopping. I can't remember if there was ever a time when it was a good experience for me.

Wish we could have seen you more while we were in Utah!

Darci said...

How I missed this post I have no idea. I saw the derby one. Anyway, I love love love the hair. I wish I could do something like that. I think it would end up looking like an afro! I keep putting of clothes shopping. I kept saying I need some new summer clothes and never went and now it's I need new winter clothes. I also have the luxury-or maybe it's not such a luxury?-of staying home in my pj's all day! Love you and miss you. I'll be there from the 27th-5th we could try and meet up somewhere?

Take Care and I will be posting soon, like the next month for sure ;)

Post a Comment