CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Piper's Blessing

Smiling at "GG" (Great Grandma Menlove)

Neeley, Piper and Marshall

Getting dressed wore Piper out!



Piper was blessed on Sunday June 28th. She looked absolutely beautiful in her blessing dress and knitted cap. I had to put a bow in her hair later so that she could show off all that hair! Piper is obviously loved because we had a lots of family and friends there to support her. My brother Marshall gave Piper her blessing, he did a wonderful job.

3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

How sweet is she? I love her chubby cheeks. You guys need to have more kids! =)

Cammee said...

She looks sooooo beautiful! I love the little knitted beanie. What a doll.

Anonymous said...

We were so lucky to attend! I love you guys! So jealous of your gorgeous kids =)

Post a Comment