CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Family


I continue to think how lucky I am to have a loving and supportive husband and two happy healthy kids. I laugh multiple times a day at my Tripp. He is in such a fun stage right now. His vocabulary is growing every hour and it melts my heart to see how loving and caring he is to his sister. He adores his dad and gets so excited whenever Ryan walks in the door (Tripp screams "my daddy, my daddy") even if he had only been gone long enough to get the mail. Piper is smiling and cooing at anyone who will look her way. My face hurts from smiling at her! I love being a mom!

4 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Cute picture! You guys do have a cute family. Keep the pictures coming!

Cammee said...

I love this picture! I love everyone in this picture!!

Jeanmarie said...

You should love being a mom. Who wouldn't with those adorable kiddies! And I feel it a privilege to work with your husband...he is a great guy!

Amy said...

Piper looked so pretty on her blessing day! Now I want a girl really bad so that I can get her one of those cute knit caps! We're coming to Utah in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see you guys.

Post a Comment