CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2 Months




I can not believe that Piper is two months old already. It makes me sad to think how fast time flies. We took her to the Dr. for her checkup today and he said that everything looks great. She is in the 92nd %ile for her weight (12.12) and I am sure half of that comes from her adorable cheeks! Tripp is still loving being the big brother and runs to comfort her if she makes even the littlest peep! Amazingly she still has lots of hair left but it is thinning out and receding. She has started smiling when you talk to her and has even begun talking back.

3 comments:

Darci said...

She is so adorable!! I can't wait to see her, and you guys too.

Love ya!!

Cammee said...

Oh, I'm missing you guys! Tell her to slow down--she's going to pass Brooks!!

Jeanmarie said...

Hold on...They grow way to fast, I was just looking at my 20 year old's baby photos the other day...ENJOY those darling kiddies! I am glad to hear that Piper is doing well, I couldn't imagine her having a better brother! Miss you guys!

Post a Comment