CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pass It On

I found this on my friend Darci's blog and thought it would be a lot of fun.........Can't wait to see what her crafty ass makes me!!!

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.

My choice. For you.

Here's the deal:
I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
What I make will be just for you.
It'll be done this year.
You have no clue what it's going to be.
It may be a story. I may sew, stitch, bake, or paint something. Who knows?

Anyone can comment (as long as I know you), it doesn't matter how far away you are.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.

So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a homemade gift by me!

2 comments:

Darci said...

IM IN!!! My crafty ass, your joking right?? Don't give me too much credit I stole it from my friend Karma's blog. Will see if I can get you your prize faster than I sent Piper's gift!!

Cammee said...

I love everything you do! I'm definitely in.

Post a Comment